Although not a replacement for brushing and flossing, mouthwash can be an important part of your oral hygiene routine. It can reach the parts of the mouth not accessible with your toothbrush, rinsing away any debris. However, you need to choose the right mouthwash. On Guard® Mouthwash can take your oral hygiene to the next level. It is made with natural ingredients with the added protection benefits of the On Guard® essential oil blend. This ensures that your mouth feels fresh and clean after each use.
The Benefits of On Guard® Mouthwash
- Gentle and Safe: Many types of mouthwash contain alcohol, which makes them unsuitable for children and can dry out your mouth. The On Guard® Mouthwash is not only alcohol free, but it is made with natural ingredients, making it safe for adults and children over the age of 12.
- Plaque Fighting: When used daily, On Guard® Mouthwash can help to fight plaque, maintaining clean teeth. Plaque is normal even with regular brushing, but this formula is specifically designed to help reduce excessive plaque buildup.
- Strengthen Teeth: Teeth are subjected to a great deal of wear and tear, but the natural ingredients in the On Guard® Mouthwash formula are designed to support healthy teeth and gums.
- Stay Fresh and Clean: The On Guard® Mouthwash formula is designed to help your mouth feel fresh and clean. You can use it as part of your oral hygiene routine, but also to freshen your breath after eating meals.
On Guard® Mouthwash is made with a number of natural ingredients. The key ingredients include:
- The On Guard® Essential Oil Blend: This mouthwash contains a blend of five different essential oils, including clove, wild orange, cinnamon, rosemary, and eucalyptus, which each gently clean and soothes the mouth.
- Xylitol: This is a naturally occurring plant alcohol that is widely used as a sugar substitute. However, xylitol is also used in oral hygiene products to support healthy, strong teeth.
- Miswak Extract: Miswak is derived from the Salvadora persica tree. It is a tooth cleaning twig that was traditionally used before the development of the modern toothbrush. This extract can help to control plaque formation.
Use On Guard® Mouthwash morning and night after brushing your teeth. Shake the bottle and measure out the dosage in the cap. Swish in the mouth for at least 60 seconds before spitting out. Avoid rinsing your mouth with water after use for the full effects.
If you prefer, you can use On Guard® Mouthwash before brushing your teeth to loosen any debris or plaque from the surface of your teeth. You can also use this mouthwash to freshen your breath after eating meals.