On Guard® Cleansing Toothpaste uses essential oils to support a healthy mouth, teeth, and gums, as part of your regular oral hygiene routine. The product contains the powerful On Guard® essential oil blend and other natural ingredients that can reduce plaque, clean the teeth and freshen your mouth.
The Benefits of On Guard® Cleansing Toothpaste
On Guard® Cleansing toothpaste offers a variety of benefits, including:
- Fresh Breath: This product is designed with a mixture of potent essential oils to help your teeth feel minty fresh and give you fresh breath. Whether you’re looking for a toothpaste that will provide a powerfully fresh breath or you’re struggling with bad breath issues, On Guard® Cleansing Toothpaste could provide the solution.
- Remove Stains and Plaque: This formula contains hydrated silica, which is a natural abrasive that can help to remove plaque and stains. This is a gentle ingredient that can tackle staining without damaging your enamel.
- Cleansing: The essential oils in the On Guard® proprietary blend are well known for their cleansing properties. This will create a clean and polished feel to your teeth and mouth after each use.
- Fluoride Free: Although some toothpaste and oral care products can contain questionable ingredients, On Guard® Cleansing Toothpaste uses natural, gentle ingredients. So, you don’t have to worry about fluoride or other ingredients compromising the safety of your oral health.
- Pleasant Taste: Many people struggle with an overwhelming minty flavour in their toothpaste, but the combination of cinnamon and mint in the On Guard® Cleansing Toothpaste is not overpowering. If you’re looking for a product that leaves a pleasant taste after brushing or you struggle with the taste of kinds of toothpaste, this product could be what you’ve been looking for.
- Supports Strong, Healthy Teeth: On Guard® Cleansing Toothpaste also contains calcium hydroxyapatite to support strong, healthy looking teeth. To keep your teeth feeling healthy, use On Guard® Cleansing Toothpaste regularly and consistently.
After flossing, apply a little On Guard® Cleansing Toothpaste to your wet toothbrush. Brush thoroughly, but gently morning and night, or as directed by your dentist.